Indexlicious.com – Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mandy's cream of asparagus soup recipe. To make mandy's cream of asparagus soup you only need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup:
- Prepare 32 oz of vegetable stock.
- Provide 4 lb of fresh asparagus.
- Use 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Get 1/3 cup of real butter.
- Get 2 bunch of whole scallions.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Get 10 small of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 quart of sliced baby portabellos.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
Instructions to make Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup:
- clean scallions and add them to food processor with about 1/3 cup of the vegetable stock and give scallions a course cup.
- in a large stock pot start the vegetable stock heating to a boil, chop the potatoes and add them to the stock.
- in a large sauce pan heat butter and olive oil to medium heat.
- add chopped scallions and crushed garlic cloves to heated butter and oil, saute until tender. about 5 minutes.
- add flour to the pan with scallions, stir often for another 5 minutes..
- slowly add cream to the flour and scallions and stir constantly until it begins to thicken.
- turn off sauce pan heat and set aside.
- clean asparagus and chop off any woody bottom parts. steam in microwave safe bowl on high in Microwave for about 8 minutes..
- put asparagus in food processor and blend until fairly smooth, pour into vegetable stock.
- pour the contents of sauce pan into stock carefully while stirring.
- add sour cream to stock and mix well.
- add seasoning, adjust seasoning for taste, let all simmer about 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before done, add mushrooms.
Easy Cream Of Asparagus Soup Adjust the Cook Time Based on Your Spears You'll start off by cutting two pounds of asparagus (about two bundles) into pieces, and sautéing them with the aromatics. When the asparagus is barely crisp-tender, you'll add the broth and simmer until the spears are very tender. Purée the soup with a hand-held immersion blender until smooth and creamy. Alternatively, you can blend the soup in batches in a blender. Return the soup to the pot and stir in the fresh lemon juice and grated Parmesan cheese.
If you find this Mandy's cream of asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.