Indexlicious.com – Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe. You can cook chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- You need 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 5 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 12 pieces of chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- Provide 750 g of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- Provide 12 of asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- Provide 1 of large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
Steps to make Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
Remove from oven and garnish with lemon slices and fresh chopped parsley, if desired. Finely grate the zest from half the lemon and sprinkle most of it over the chicken. This easy chicken leek and mushroom dinner is a complete meal on just one pan – with almost no work. You can even dice up some potatoes to bake with the chicken and leeks for a crowd pleasing Irish feast everyone will love. Add the mushrooms and leeks to the pan with a pinch of kosher salt.
If you find this Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.