Indexlicious.com – Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper roasted asparagus recipe. To cook lemon pepper roasted asparagus you need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus:
- Provide 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
- Use 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
Instructions to make Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus:
- Wash and gently pat dry asparagus. Trim woody ends (this is generally about 2 inches above the flat end). Just hold the bunch together and chop straight through all the stalks at once..
- Place asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat again (no need for salt unless your lemon pepper seasoning contains none)..
- Spread seasoned asparagus out in an even layer on a baking sheet so the spears aren't touching each other (I lined mine with parchment)..
- Place in preheated 375°F oven. Bake until desired tenderness is reached, generally 12-20 minutes (I pull mine out at about 18). Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
These Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus are the perfect side dish for any meal. Serve these lemon pepper asparagus next to some grilled tuna steaks and some twice baked potatoes for an incredible meal. Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic and lemon zest. Brush the asparagus evenly with the oil, turning the spears to coat well, and season generously with salt and pepper.
If you find this Lemon Pepper Roasted Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.