Indexlicious.com – Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus and potatoes sautéed in butter and soy sauce recipe. To cook asparagus and potatoes sautéed in butter and soy sauce you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Prepare 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 large of Potatoes.
- Use 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 dash of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Break off the tough stalk ends of the asparagus. Slice the remaining top portion diagonally into 5 mm pieces. Peel the tough fiber from the stalk ends and cut the same way..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 5mm matchsticks. Submerge in water for 5 minutes, then dry completely..
- Mince the onion..
- Put olive oil in a pan and heat, add the potatoes and onion, and fry thoroughly (about 7-8 minutes)..
- Once the potatoes become translucent and can be pierced easily with a chopstick, add the asparagus and butter. Sauté for 3 minutes..
- Swirl in the soy sauce from the edges of the pan and mix all together..
- Arrange on a plate, sprinkle with a little black pepper. Bon appétit!.
If you like roasting in the oven, try this roasted asparagus recipe. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes. Melt the butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. If using large, thick asparagus, peel the lower ends with a vegetable peeler. Put butter in a wide skillet over medium-high heat.
If you find this Asparagus and Potatoes Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.