Indexlicious.com – Asparagus topped with Garlic, Bacon and Blue Cheese – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Asparagus topped with Garlic, Bacon and Blue Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asparagus topped with Garlic, Bacon and Blue Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus topped with Garlic, Bacon and Blue Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus topped with garlic, bacon and blue cheese recipe. You can cook asparagus topped with garlic, bacon and blue cheese using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asparagus topped with Garlic, Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Use 1 bunch of asparagus (I chop mine into bite size before cooking).
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 5 oz of Blue cheese crumbles.
Steps to make Asparagus topped with Garlic, Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and set aside. At this point, you should crumble the bacon unless you cut the bacon into cubes prior to cooking opposed to cooking in strips..
- Drain bacon grease, but reserve some of the grease (not too much) for the garlic..
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and minced garlic into the pan with the reserved bacon grease. Saute garlic until it's slightly brown..
- Remove the garlic and set aside..
- Now add the asparagus to the pan and coat with the garlic butter leftover in the pan..
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter, cover asparagus and cook on medium low heat. Stir occasionally and keep covered..
- Once asparagus is done (about 10 minutes), turn off stovetop. In this order, top with the garlic, bacon and blue cheese..
- Cover for another 2 minutes and serve. Goes great with steak and chicken..
Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Bacon, Garlic, and Asiago cheese – perfect appetizer for all kinds of meat and fish. This recipe provides detailed instructions on how to roast the asparagus in the oven so that it has the perfect texture. Cook and stir asparagus and shallot with salt and black pepper in melted butter and bacon. Add bacon back to sauce and season with salt and pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
If you find this Asparagus topped with Garlic, Bacon and Blue Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.