Indexlicious.com – "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "down south" stir fry sauce recipe. To cook "down south" stir fry sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of cooked grilled chicken, steak, or shrimp.
- Provide 8 of seared bacon-wrapped asparagus (cut into 1 in. pieces).
- Take 2 Tbsp of dark sweet soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Stubbs Citrus & Onion Marinade.
- You need 2 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of course black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp. of fresh minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of fresh minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of cornstarch.
Instructions to make "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce:
- First pre-heat a pan to medium heat and cube the left over meat and cut the bacon-wrapped asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Add all the meat and bacon-wrapped asparagus to the hot pan and let warm through.
- While the meat and vegetables are warming, in a separate container, combine all remaining ingredients,stirring thoroughly, to create the sauce..
- Pour the sauce mixture over the meat and vegetables. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and begins to glaze the meat..
- Serve with rice or make extra to enjoy over egg noodles. Try it and enjoy! My significant other even enjoyed it (she doesn't even like Asian food).
Directions Combine the soy sauce, broth, honey or agave nectar, vinegar, ginger and garlic in a mason jar. Seal and shake well, until incorporated. How to Make Stir-Fry Sauce From Scratch: Pour the soy sauce in a large glass measuring cup and whisk in the cornstarch until smooth. It is truly key to stir the cornstarch into the soy sauce to make a smooth slurry before adding heat or more liquid. Starch needs to be dissolved cold or else the heat will make it start to hydrate and swell.
If you find this "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.