Indexlicious.com – Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip recipe. You can cook mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Use of ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- You need 1 of LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- Use 3 of LG Raw Scallops.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- Get of ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- Get 2 Cans of Artichokes [fully drained – rough chopped].
- Get 1 (10 oz) of Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- Take 1 (8 oz) of Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Provide 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Use to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Use of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Use of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- Take of Fresh Toasted Breads.
Instructions to make Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip:
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..
Mix into dressings or marinades and even drizzle on ice cream! The best hot wings, fish, burgers, and salads in Memphis! We loved the wings and sides! The wings were huge and basically fell of the bone, and the flavor was great! My husband even said it was better than one of his.
If you find this Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.