Indexlicious.com – Ridi (beniseed) and Egusi soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ridi (beniseed) and Egusi soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ridi (beniseed) and Egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ridi (beniseed) and Egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ridi (beniseed) and egusi soup recipe. To make ridi (beniseed) and egusi soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ridi (beniseed) and Egusi soup:
- Take 350 g of Beef.
- Prepare of Dry fish (1 medium).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ridi/beniseed.
- Get 1 cup of Egusi..
- Take of Crayfish (N50 worth).
- Get of Palm oil 11/2 cooking spoon.
- Use 1 bunch of Fresh spinach.
- Get of Pepper (5).
- You need of Onion 1 medium.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Seasoning 3 stock cube.
- Provide of Soya bean seasoning/dawadawa (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ginger.
Instructions to make Ridi (beniseed) and Egusi soup:
- Wash your meat, dice part of the onion and two stock cube and put all in a pot and bring to a boil. Blend the rest of the onion, pepper crayfish and the soya seasoning if using and set aside..
- Mill the ridi and egusi and set aside. Wash and cut the spinach and also wash and debone the fish and also set aside.
- When the meat is half done add the pepper mixture and the palm oil and bring to a boil for 2 minutes then add the egusi mixture and cook for 10minutes (ridi takes a little longer time to cook than egusi) you wouldn't want to serve under cooked soup .
- Add your soaked and washed deboned fish and spinach with the remaining stock cube and simmer for 2 mins and then check if the taste is OK else add salt to taste and simmer for another minute and the soup is ready. Can be served with any swallow..
Recipe for Beniseed Soup Ingredients Esa soup, Sesame seed soup is indigenous to people from the middle belt, parts of northern and south-south Nigeria. It is also called Epigorigo, Benne seed/ Beniseed, ridi etc. It is cooked about the same way as egusi soup. Wash sesame seeds and let drain on a colander. Blend the bell pepper and habanero together and chop the onions.
If you find this Ridi (beniseed) and Egusi soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.