Indexlicious.com – Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus recipe. You can have salmon with tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus:
- You need 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 1/3 of packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- Prepare 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
Steps to make Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus:
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service..
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken..
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
Perfectly pan-seared salmon, drowning in a creamy parmesan sauce with garlic, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and fresh basil. The other day Eric removed the couch cushions and started investigating. How to cook Creamy Tuscan Salmon with Spinach. Firstly you season the Salmon with salt, pepper and the garlic powder. The salmon is removed from the pan and you make the sauce in the same pan.
If you find this Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.