Indexlicious.com – Minestrone Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 225 g of onion (1 large – chopped) / 8 oz..
- Use 175 g of carrot (3 medium – cubed) / 6 oz..
- Use 450 g of potato (2 large – peeled and cubed) / 16 oz..
- Provide 250 g of celery (3 sticks – sliced) / 9 oz..
- Use 125 g of cabbage (shredded) /4½ oz..
- Prepare 125 g of spinach (chopped /4½ oz..
- Take 1 400 g of plum tomatoes x chopped / 14oz. cans.
- You need 1 400 g of butter cannellini beans x or / 14oz. cans.
- Prepare 150 g of spaghetti , broken into short lengths / 5 oz..
- Use 4 tablespoons of tomato purée (or cassata).
- Get 1.75 litres of vegetable stock / 60 fl. oz..
- Use 1 tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Take ½ teaspoon of pepper ground.
- Get 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Take of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Microwave the onion and carrot together for 4 minutes..
- Microwave the potato and celery together for 4 minutes..
- While the potato and celery are microwaving put the onion and carrot in a large lidded pan, well sprayed with Spray2Cook, on a high heat..
- Stir regularly to ensure nothing sticks. Add the potato and celery and (hot) stock. Add the beans, plum tomatoes, tomato purée, herbs, pepper and garlic powder. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the pasta, cabbage and spinach – return to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Check the pasta is cooked to you liking and serve..
In a large pot add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, roughly chopped onion, carrots, celery, garlic clove, and pancetta cubes. Saute on medium heat for a few minutes stirring a couple of times in the process. Minestrone is a hearty Italian vegetable soup made with tomato-y broth and pasta or rice. I've been working hard on this recipe and I'm so excited to share it with you. Minestrone was traditionally made to use up leftover vegetables, so feel free to use any seasonal vegetables and greens you have on hand.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.