Indexlicious.com – Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish recipe. You can have sig's garlic and asparagus soup with chilli prawn garnish using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Get 1 kg of fresh green or white asparagus or use 4 cans of asparagus..
- Provide 12 clove of garlic I used smoked garlic.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1 liter of vegetable stock ( use less if you use the canning water).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of water ( cold).
- Use 150 grams of precooked large peeled prawns.
- Take 1 of or two pinch each of salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of of dried wild garlic or 2 tablespoon of fresh wild garlic.
- Use 100 ml of whipping cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of chilli flakes.
- Provide 12 of asparagus tips.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish:
- Trim the hard, woody ends of the fresh asparagus and cut into about 1 inch pieces..
- Soften 8 or 9 cloves garlic in 4 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes. Melt the butter in a flame proof dish . Add asparagus and sauté for about 6 minutes . Do not fry or brown ..
- Add the stock, the softened garlic with water, and any canning juices if using canned asparagus..
- Skim if necessary. Simmer for about 5 minutes . Remove twelve of the fresh asparagus tips..
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and the wild garlic..
- Continue cooking for about 20 minutes if using fresh asparagus. If using canned cook for about ten minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender until very smooth..
- Return into pan over low heat .You can now thicken the soup with cornflour if you like it to be a thicker soup. Do this by blending the cornflour with the 1 1/2 tablespoon of water .Whisk this into the simmering soup to thicken it. You can now add the cream if using it..
- Heat the olive oil , cut the remain garlic into very thin slices. Add the chilli flakes to oil and the garlic and heat gently until garlic starts to just brown on the edges. Add the prawns and heat through for a few minutes . No longer as they will turn rubbery as they are cooked already..
- Put the soup into warmed plates and garnish with the prawns, asparagus tips and the chilly and garlic oil..
Spread half the prawns in a single layer, sprinkle with salt and pepper. They change colour from grey to pink when cooked. Make sure not to overcook, as they will go rubbery. Squeeze the juice from the second half of the lime directly onto the prawns. A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours!
If you find this Sig's Garlic and Asparagus Soup with Chilli Prawn garnish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.