Indexlicious.com – Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy prawn spring roll recipe. To cook bok choy prawn spring roll you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll:
- Get of Filo pastry.
- Use of Fresh prawn.
- Get of Bok Choy.
- Provide of Spring onion.
- Use of Egg.
- Take of Ginger 1 small chunk.
- Provide of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of White pepper powder.
- Prepare of Rice wine.
- Use of Batter (for sealing).
- You need of Plain flour.
- Prepare of Water.
Steps to make Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll:
- Use kitchen roll to dry the prawns a bit. Put the prawns, egg and all seasoning ingredients in the food processor and blend them well..
- Add in the corn flour and mix well..
- Add in minced ginger, chopped Bok choy and spring onion. Mix them all together..
- Make the batter for sealing. Take a sheet of filo pastry and place some prawn filling. Fold and roll pastry up and then smear the batter to seal the end..
- Cooking methods: 1) Heat some oil (around 160°C) and pan fry those spring rolls until all spring rolls are cooked and turn into golden brown. Or 2) Brush some oil on spring rolls and bake in 180°C oven for 15-20 minutes. (Depends on the size of the rolls) Turn those rolls over during the halfway baking..
Brush the egg rolls with canola oil. Combine the bean sprouts, carrots, cilantro and mint and dress lightly with a little nuoc cham. Fold two sides of the wrapper toward the center and then roll like a jelly roll, pressing the edges together to seal. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Instructions Heat up a wok with the cooking oil and saute the chopped garlic until light brown or aromatic.
If you find this Bok Choy Prawn Spring Roll recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.