Indexlicious.com – Broiled Lobster Tail – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broiled Lobster Tail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broiled Lobster Tail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broiled lobster tail recipe. To cook broiled lobster tail you need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broiled Lobster Tail:
- Use 2 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1 of ground white pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of lemmon cut into wedges for garnesh.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Steps to make Broiled Lobster Tail:
- Directions Preheat the broiler. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve..
Devein and remove any grit if needed. Place Lobster Tails on broiling pan. Cooking times vary depending on the size of your Lobster Tail, make sure you keep an eye on the lobster tail so it doesn't burn! Precise broiling times vary depending on the weight of the lobster. Watch the lobster tails carefully as they broil.
If you find this Broiled Lobster Tail recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.