Indexlicious.com – Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's complete surf & turf dinner recipe. To cook mike's complete surf & turf dinner you need 37 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Use of ● For The Steaks & Marinade.
- You need 4 (1.5 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [1.5" thick – room temp].
- Prepare as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Use to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Sea Salt.
- Use as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take as needed of Firm Garlic Herb Butter [place on steaks upon serving].
- Get of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- You need 2 of EX LG White Onions [thick sliced].
- Get 2 Boxes of Whole White Or Brown Mushrooms [stems removed].
- Get as needed of Butter.
- Take as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 4-1 Pound of Alaskan Lobster Tails.
- Take 2 Pounds of King Crab Legs & Claws.
- Get 2 Pounds of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Get 2 of LG Lemons [reserve one].
- Get 2 Cubes of Butter [reserve one for serving].
- Prepare to taste of Tony Satcheres.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Provide 1 of Slightly Lifted Rack.
- Provide as needed of Tin Foil.
- Use of ● For The Baked Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [1+ pounders].
- Get 1 Pound of Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need as needed of Cooled Bacon Grease.
- Take as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take as needed of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of ● For The Potato Topping Options.
- Prepare 1 of Bucket Chilled Sour Cream.
- Take 2 Cubes of Butter [room temp].
- Take 1 Bundle of Chives [fine chopped].
- Provide 2 Cups of Fresh Chopped Fried Bacon.
- Get as needed of Shreadded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Fresh Garden Salad.
Steps to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Here's most what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3. Condiments and additions not pictured..
- Onions & mushrooms pictured. Thick slice both. Gently wipe mushroom with a clean damp cloth before chopping. Do not rinse them under water..
- Marinate your steaks at room temperature with everything in the Steak section for at least 30 minutes, if not longer..
- #1 Idaho Potatoes pictured. 1+ pound a piece..
- Fry your bacon for your potato topping..
- Drain your bacon then, fine chop..
- Always reserve your unburnt, filtered bacon grease. It lasts forever and goes great in most any dish..
- Poke several holes in your potatoes with a knife..
- Slightly pre-crack claws with mallet and slit lobster tails just enough to allow butter and seasonings inside. Also, ease for your guests. Save all juices for service..
- Smear your potatoes generously with your bacon [firm/cooled] grease with salt and pepper and double wrap tightly in tin foil. Seam side up as so bacon grease can't escape..
- Bake potatoes for 1.5 hour at 425°. Check for doneness by sticking a knife thru the middle. Bake longer if knife doesn't stick thru with ease..
- Bust her open and kick up the inside. Especially from the shell sides..
- Leave out all potato toppings and allow your guests to choose from them..
- Add everything in your seafood section and tightly wrap with tin foil. Cook/steam at 375° for 15 minutes. Ladle juices over seafood. Serve with lemon wedges..
- Thick slicer your onions and mushrooms and fry in oil and butter..
- Grill your steaks for 3 minutes on high heat on each side for rare to medium rare. Be sure to score and char your steaks..
- Serve with a fresh chilly side garden salad if desired. Enjoy!.
The film follows surfers Mike Hynson and Robert August on a surfing trip around the world. Despite the balmy climate of their native California, cold ocean currents make local beaches inhospitable during the winter. View Our Menu and discover the sub above experience. Prices and items vary slightly per location. The Surf Station Store in St.
If you find this Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.