Indexlicious.com – Asparagus Almond Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Asparagus Almond Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus Almond Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus almond soup recipe. You can cook asparagus almond soup using 11 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus Almond Soup:
- Use 400 grams of asparagus.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Take 10-12 of almonds.
- Take 4-5 of basil leaves chopped.
- Take of to season Salt.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped / sliced white onion.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Take of to season Crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of milk.
- Use 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Use 2-3 of almonds slivered fine.
Steps to make Asparagus Almond Soup:
- Soak the almonds in water for 3-4 hours.
- Drain the water post soaking and peel the almonds.
- Add the almonds in a blender and blend it smooth using the milk.
- Transfer the almond milk in a bowl.
- Discard the shoots of the asparagus, reserving a few for garnishing.
- Chop the asparagus into smaller pieces and blanch using adequate water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the water immediately and add the asparagus to cold or ice cold water.
- Transfer the asparagus into a blender after 2 minutes of soaking in cold water.
- Add 2 chopped basil leaves and just enough water to purée.
- Blend and transfer the asparagus purée in a bowl.
- Melt the butter a wok.
- Add the garlic and sauté till light brown.
- Next, add the onions and sauté on Low heat till to see their colour changing.
- Add the asparagus purée next.
- Add a bit of water and the almond milk.
- Mix and bring to a boil.
- Once on a boil, reduce heat and let the soup simmer to desired consistency (you may want to cook covered).
- Just before taking off heat, season with salt, pepper, sliced almonds and remaining chopped basil leaves.
- Mix well and transfer the soup into serving bowls.
- Garnish with the reserved shoots of asparagus as serve warm with breads of your choice.
Asparagus soup is a palatable and healthy dish prepared with asparagus and almonds as primary ingredients. Tender stalks of asparagus simmered with onions, g. Add all of the cooked flour/onion/garlic mixture, unsweetened almond milk, and vegetable broth into the blender containing the roasted asparagus spheres. Completely blend until you achieve a nice smooth silky puree. Add the blender contents back into the non-stick pot.
If you find this Asparagus Almond Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.