Indexlicious.com – Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's grilled citrus seafood dinner recipe. You can cook mike's grilled citrus seafood dinner using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner:
- You need of ● For The Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp.
- Take 1 of 16 Count Colossal Raw Shrimp [tails left on].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine Grated Fresh Garlic [or, 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Chives [or 1 tbsp fresh].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Lime Juice.
- Take 2 tsp of Quality Tequila.
- You need of ● For The Fresh Salmon On Cedar Planks.
- Take 2 (8 oz) of King Salmon On Cedar Planks.
- Provide 2 Sprigs of 4" Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice [divided].
- Take 4 Slices of Lemon Wedges [divided].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic [divided].
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper [devided].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill [divided].
- Get of ● For The Asparagus.
- Use 1 Pound of Fresh Asparagus [rinsed – dried – 2" woody ends chopped off].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat asparagus].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Grated Parmasean Cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1 Package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk and butter].
- Provide as needed of Fresh Lemon Slices.
Steps to make Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner:
- Add everything in the ● Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp section to a Ziplock Bag and allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes. Refrigerate and occasionally massage bag..
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Mix everything in the ● Asparagus section. Bake asparagus for 35 minutes at 325°. Check at 30 minutes in for doneness. You'll want them cooked but, still with a slight crisp. Know you can also grill your asparagus. My student opted not to for ease. ;0).
- Fully baked lemonly, cheesy peppered asparagus!.
- Clean and heat your grill to high..
- Soak your cedar planks in water for 10 minutes. Rinse and pat salmon dry. Coat salmon with olive oil. Season and add sliced lemons..
- Grill salmon for 8 + minutes depending upon the thickness of your salmon. Try not to open your grills lid while grilling. You'll want that cedar to heat up and smoke your fish!.
- Finished grilled King Salmon..
- At the same time, place your marinated jumbo shrimp on a vented BBQ flat plate and grill for 4 minutes..
- Fully BBQ'd Shrimp..
- Feel free to make a quick, easy Hollandaise Sauce for your asparagus. Knoors makes a great one! It only requires whole milk and butter..
Over the years, they have developed a great passion for food and creating a fantastic customer experience. At Mako's, you'll tear into some of the best tasting food on the Outer Banks. NC Seafood, great broiled, fried, grilled, or blackened fish; Angus steaks and prime rib; savory chicken; wood-oven pizzas; and Italian-American pastas. Citrus restaurant has been seated in the eye of Naples for over ten years. The owners, Paula and Jay Powell, have been delivering the Gulf to their tables under model regulations; the quality of seafood is law.
If you find this Mike's Grilled Citrus Seafood Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.