Indexlicious.com – One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in Tomato – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in Tomato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in Tomato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in Tomato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pan cooking! easy pork stewed in tomato recipe. To make one pan cooking! easy pork stewed in tomato you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in Tomato:
- Take 300 grams of Pork (thigh or bite sized katsu).
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 1 bunch of Mushrooms (Shimeji, Maitake, White, etc).
- Take 1/2 of of a bunch Spinach (or broccoli, asparagus, zucchini).
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic powder (or raw garlic, or tubed).
- Provide of Seasoning A.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 1 dash of Umami seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Italian herb mix (or oregano, thyme, basil).
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil (for finishing).
Steps to make One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in Tomato:
- Cut off the stem of the mushrooms and tear into bite size. Slice the white mushrooms into about 3mm thickness..
- Cut the onion into about 1cm wedges and separate..
- Score the meat on both sides of the pork and season with salt, pepper and MSG..
- Wrap the spinach with plastic wrap while it's still wet and microwave using the "Boil Leafy Vegetables" setting, if available. Then cut it into 3cm pieces..
- Put olive oil and garlic powder in a pan before turning on the heat. Heat slowly over low heat until the garlic is aromatic..
- When the garlic becomes fragrant, line the pork and turn up the heat to high. Grill until both sides of the pork are golden brown..
- Take out the pork once and wipe excess oil in the pan if necessary (Add oil if needed). Put the onions in the frying pan and stir fry until they wilt..
- Add mushrooms and stir fry until they're coated with oil..
- Add the pork. Then add the cut tomatoes and water poured into the can to pick up leftover tomato. Then add all the A ingredients..
- Cover with a lid and let it come to a boil. Stew for about 40 minutes on low heat. Add water if the liquid gets too low..
- Add spinach and stew for another 3 minutes. Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper, and MSG. Dish it up in a plate and pour olive oil..
- This time, I used this herb mix in the photo but if you do not have herbs in your pantry, you could use consomme or soup stock cube to make it deliciously..
- You can cut the time to stew by using thinly sliced pork. This recipe also works well with chicken..
- The pork will get softer and more delicious if you stew longer. Check the the amount of liquid so that it doesn't burn..
Stir in the tomato sauce, water, and Worcestershire sauce, and bring to a boil. Spicy Pork and Potato Stew uses tender pork cuts and potato simmered in Middle Eastern spices and tomato sauce. Chipotle chiles in adobo sauce and chorizo bring loads of flavor. A spicy sausage pasta dish with a difference. Using the cooking water helps the sauce cling to the pasta and gives the dish more body.
If you find this One Pan Cooking! Easy Pork Stewed in Tomato recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.