Indexlicious.com – Instant pot navy bean and ham soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other products. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe. To make instant pot navy bean and ham soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Take Pkg of dried navy beans with ham flavor packet.
- Take 1 of Ham bone with meat.
- You need of Water to cover.
- Use 1 of onion diced.
- Use 2 of carrots diced.
- Use 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon grease and or butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of I wash in cold and boil my beans three times on the stove before.
Instructions to make Instant pot navy bean and ham soup:
- Turn instant pot to saute, add bacon grease and/or butter; then saute onions, celery, and carrots until onion become opaque.
- Then add garlic powder, onion powder, and ham flavor packet and stir into veggies.
- Turn instant pot to pressure cook to high 35min. Add ham bone and meat, your rinsed and cleaned beans, and water until covering beans and bone completely. Close lid and cook.
- Once timer goes off stir ingredients well and then set pot to cooker on pressure cook low another 20-30 min..
- Once time goes off remove ham bone and residual meat from bone.
- Then serve and enjoy.
Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup is a delicious blend of ham and navy beans cooked together in an Instant Pot until the ham is falling off the bone and the navy beans are perfectly tender. Navy Bean Soup is an after Easter tradition in my family. It's an awesome way to use up that leftover ham, especially if you have a ham bone too! Old fashioned Instant Pot Ham and Bean Soup is a hearty recipe your entire family will love! This easy to make broth based soup uses dry navy beans to make it a cheap meal.
If you find this Instant pot navy bean and ham soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.