Indexlicious.com – Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale soup with potatoes and sausage recipe. To cook kale soup with potatoes and sausage you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage:
- Take 1 pound of linguiça or uncured Spanish chorizo, cut across into 1/8-inch-thick slices (Contributor’s Note: Nearly any kind of sausage will work, although I wouldn’t use breakfast sausage.).
- You need 1 of large onion, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Take 2 of large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
- Get 1 1/2 heads of kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups).
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth, homemade or low-sodium canned.
- Use 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Take of Freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Provide 3 of plum tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch dice.
Instructions to make Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage:
- Place the sausage in a large pot over medium-low heat and cook until it begins to render its fat, about 2 minutes. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and potatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add the kale and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes longer..
- Stir in the chicken broth, vinegar and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Season with pepper. Stir in the tomatoes and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Divide among 4 bowls and serve..
It's a copycat recipe of the famous soup at Olive Garden. I could eat this stuff for days! Potatoes, carrots, and onions make the soup hearty and delicious. I also add in diced tomatoes and finish with baby kale. This soup has everything a dinner should have—all in one pot.
If you find this Kale Soup with Potatoes and Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.