Indexlicious.com – Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. You can have mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- You need of ● For The Asparagus.
- Use 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Provide 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- Provide 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Get of ● For The Salmon.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- Take 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- Take Dash of Sea Salt.
- Provide Dash of Dried Chives.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Provide of Fresh Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. In a large sauté pan over moderate heat, warm the olive oil until hot but not smoking. Add the salmon, skin side down, and sear until. Just spread the garlic butter over each salmon fillet then roast with Asparagus in the oven until fish is cooked through. Spread the spears in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and roll to coat thoroughly.
If you find this Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.