Indexlicious.com – Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe. You can have sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Provide 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Provide 10 of asparagus stalks.
- You need 1/2 of broccoli head.
- Prepare 1 of chopped up carrot.
- Provide 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- Get 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
Instructions to make Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
Place the cubes in the crock pot. You can add or substitute any veg or cheese. Puree in batches in a food processor or right in the slow cooker with a handheld immersion blender; the soup will be nice and thick. Stir in the honey and grate the nutmeg right over the crock. Keep warm on LOW without letting it come to a boil until serving.
If you find this Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.