Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have much more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s steak vada paau recipe. You can cook whosayna’s steak vada paau using 37 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau:
- Get of Steak Vada:.
- Use 1/4 kg of Steak, (cubes).
- Prepare 5-6 of Potatoes (boiled and mashed).
- Use 1/2 cup of Sweetcorns.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum (chopped).
- You need 1 of and hlf tsp Salt.
- Use 1 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need of Batter:.
- Use 1 cup of Besan (Gram flour).
- Get of Salt (pinch).
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide of Chilli powder (pinch).
- Provide of Turmeric powder (pinch).
- Take of Paau/Bread:.
- Use 3 cups of Maida (All purpose flour).
- Provide 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Red Chutney:.
- Get 1 cup of Coconut (grated).
- You need 6 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- Take of Green Chutney:.
- Prepare 6 of Green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanuts.
- Take 1 cup of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare leaves of Few Mint.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of Lemon juice.
- Use of Salt (as required).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau:
- Steak Vada: In pressure cooker boil steak cubes with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger, garlic paste, lemon juice with little water.
- When almost done add potatoes and cook till done and water dried up.
- Shredd meat in chopper, put in a big bowl.
- Add potatoes and mash them.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix well, shape into cutlets and keep aside.
- In a bowl put all ingredients, add little water at a time, make thin batter.
- Dip each cutlet in it and deep fry to golden brown colour.
- Paau: Mix dry ingredients well, bind soft dough using all ingredients with hot water, knead well.
- Apply oil on it then let it rise till it's double in size.
- Punch back￼￼ and knead to smooth ball, make two portions.
- Make a tube like roll, cut two inches pieces.
- Then lay each ￼on the greased tray, keep half an inch distance between each.
- Make the other in same manner, then let it fully rise.
- Glaze with beaten egg and bake in oven on 200°C till browned up.
- Cut in half apply green chutney on lower paau, put a vada on it put a tsp of tamarind sauce and sprinkle red chutney on it Enjoy with fried chillies!.
- Red Chutney: Roast coconut in a pan but should not change colour, remove in a plate.
- In same pan roast garlic till it dry, should not burn.
- Now dry grind all in a chopper and keep in a bowl.
- Green Chutney: In blender put all and grind with little water to a paste.
Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized. Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well. Medu vada Masal Sweet corn vada Dahi voda Mini cabbage voda Rava voda Mysore bonda; Others ; Tawa Paneer Masala Kadai Paneer Veg Manchurian Pav Bhaji Kadai Mushroom Kurkuri Bhindi ; Non-veg. Chicken Starters; Healthy chicken main dish Baked and Roasted Chicken Chicken Leg Recipes Chicken Tenders Recipes Chicken Chili Crispy herb chicken; Chicken Biryani; Hyderabadi Biryani Keema Biryani. chili garlic mussels. Arrange mussels on a platter or in a shallow bowl.
If you find this Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.