Indexlicious.com – Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole recipe. You can have cheesy crockpot cowboy casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole:
- Get 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mrs. Dash (original).
- Use 1 lb of small red potatoes, sliced thin (about 4-5 small red potatoes).
- Provide 1 of (10.5 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef (browned and drained).
- Prepare 1 of (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Prepare 1 cup of canned corn (I used creamed corn).
- Use 1 of (14.5 oz) can dark red kidney beans.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole:
- Place all of the ingredients except the cheese in a 4- 6 quart crockpot and stir well..
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours. Uncover crock-pot and sprinkle shredded cheese over top and recover and let cook an additional 30 minutes..
Hang on to your hat cowboys and cowgirls. This recipe is going to blow you away! Cowboys and cowgirls, hang tight to your hats! It's going to blow your mind, this Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole. It's hearty, full of taste, and it just takes minutes to cook.
If you find this Cheesy Crockpot Cowboy Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.