Indexlicious.com – Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's complete surf & turf dinner recipe. You can have mike's complete surf & turf dinner using 37 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Get of ● For The Steaks & Marinade.
- Take 4 (1.5 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [1.5" thick – room temp].
- Use as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Provide to taste of Fresh Ground Sea Salt.
- Take as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Firm Garlic Herb Butter [place on steaks upon serving].
- Provide of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- You need 2 of EX LG White Onions [thick sliced].
- Use 2 Boxes of Whole White Or Brown Mushrooms [stems removed].
- Get as needed of Butter.
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- Provide of ● For The Seafood.
- Provide 4-1 Pound of Alaskan Lobster Tails.
- You need 2 Pounds of King Crab Legs & Claws.
- Take 2 Pounds of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Use 2 of LG Lemons [reserve one].
- Provide 2 Cubes of Butter [reserve one for serving].
- You need to taste of Tony Satcheres.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 of Slightly Lifted Rack.
- Prepare as needed of Tin Foil.
- You need of ● For The Baked Potatoes.
- You need 4 of LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [1+ pounders].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Thick Cut Bacon.
- Get as needed of Cooled Bacon Grease.
- Provide as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take as needed of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Use as needed of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of ● For The Potato Topping Options.
- You need 1 of Bucket Chilled Sour Cream.
- Take 2 Cubes of Butter [room temp].
- You need 1 Bundle of Chives [fine chopped].
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Chopped Fried Bacon.
- You need as needed of Shreadded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of ● For The Sides.
- Provide of Fresh Garden Salad.
Instructions to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Here's most what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3. Condiments and additions not pictured..
- Onions & mushrooms pictured. Thick slice both. Gently wipe mushroom with a clean damp cloth before chopping. Do not rinse them under water..
- Marinate your steaks at room temperature with everything in the Steak section for at least 30 minutes, if not longer..
- #1 Idaho Potatoes pictured. 1+ pound a piece..
- Fry your bacon for your potato topping..
- Drain your bacon then, fine chop..
- Always reserve your unburnt, filtered bacon grease. It lasts forever and goes great in most any dish..
- Poke several holes in your potatoes with a knife..
- Slightly pre-crack claws with mallet and slit lobster tails just enough to allow butter and seasonings inside. Also, ease for your guests. Save all juices for service..
- Smear your potatoes generously with your bacon [firm/cooled] grease with salt and pepper and double wrap tightly in tin foil. Seam side up as so bacon grease can't escape..
- Bake potatoes for 1.5 hour at 425°. Check for doneness by sticking a knife thru the middle. Bake longer if knife doesn't stick thru with ease..
- Bust her open and kick up the inside. Especially from the shell sides..
- Leave out all potato toppings and allow your guests to choose from them..
- Add everything in your seafood section and tightly wrap with tin foil. Cook/steam at 375° for 15 minutes. Ladle juices over seafood. Serve with lemon wedges..
- Thick slicer your onions and mushrooms and fry in oil and butter..
- Grill your steaks for 3 minutes on high heat on each side for rare to medium rare. Be sure to score and char your steaks..
- Serve with a fresh chilly side garden salad if desired. Enjoy!.
View Our Menu and discover the sub above experience. Prices and items vary slightly per location. The film follows surfers Mike Hynson and Robert August on a surfing trip around the world. Despite the balmy climate of their native California, cold ocean currents make local beaches inhospitable during the winter. The Surf Station has the largest selection of new & used surfboards on the East Coast of the U.
If you find this Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.