Indexlicious.com – Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to weight watchers eggs & toast recipe. You can have weight watchers eggs & toast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast:
- Take 1/2 of Joseph's Flax Pita.
- Get 1 large of Egg/Poached.
- Prepare 1 slice of Tomato.
- Get 1 cup of Baby Spinach.
- You need 3 tbsp of FatFree Cheddar Cheese/Shredded.
Instructions to make Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F. Once preheated place your 1/2 pita on the rack to toast for about 8min. But watch it, every oven is different..
- Begin to sautée your baby spinach with a cooking spray of your choice. You can leave it as is, or season it with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Slice your tomato, almost an 1/8in thick..
- Bring a shallow pan to a boil, and once boiling, lower the heat down to medium and SLOWLY begin to drop your egg. I let mine poached for about 4min, but you can go up to 7-8min if you don't want a runny yolk.
- Lay the spinach down on your pita toast, then your tomato, and follow with your egg. Top off with sprinkling about 3tbsp of your Fatfree cheddar.
You can use a premade made coleslaw mix versus cabbage and carrots separately. These Weight Watchers Egg Muffins make the perfect low point breakfast. This protein filled breakfast will keep you satisfied and on plan. These Weight Watchers egg recipes range from zero to three Smart Points per serving. Many of my recipes do contain eggs and I will be working on them as the year progresses.
If you find this Weight Watchers Eggs & Toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.