Indexlicious.com – Crockpot taco soup with beer – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot taco soup with beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot taco soup with beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot taco soup with beer recipe. To cook crockpot taco soup with beer you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot taco soup with beer:
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- Use 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare of I onion chopped.
- Get 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- Prepare 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- Use 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- Prepare 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- Provide 5-6 of minced garlic.
- Take to taste of Chili powder.
- Use to taste of Ground cumin.
- Take to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Steps to make Crockpot taco soup with beer:
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
Crockpot taco soup with beer Debbi Letot Dallas, Texas. DIRECTIONS Brown beef in a large pot until no longer pink, draining off all fat. Mix all remaining ingredients (except the corn tortillas and the salt) into the same pot with the beef. Add the beef and remaining ingredients (except for toppings) to the crockpot. Serve soup in bowls with preferred toppings.
If you find this Crockpot taco soup with beer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.