Indexlicious.com – Lasagna Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. You can cook lasagna soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna Soup:
- Use 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of whole red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of petite diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 4 cups of beef broth (1 carton).
- Use 12 oz of Lasagna Noodles.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese (You won’t need it all).
- Provide 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide of fresh basil (optional).
Steps to make Lasagna Soup:
- Instant pot/ninja foodie- First turn on the Instant pot to the browning setting and brown the ground beef. Next add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes. Add in seasonings..
- Third, pour in the beef broth. Then Cover and set the sealing to 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid. Break apart the lasagna noodles into bite size pieces. Add to the pot and stir to combine. Turn the setting to browning mode and bring the soup to a boil. Cook the pasta for about 8 minutes or until soft..
- Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I also like to sprinkle with fresh basil. Enjoy!.
- Slow cooker/ crockpot-First, brown the ground beef over medium high heat. Second place the ground beef in a 6 quart crock pot..
- Add in diced onion and red bell pepper. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and the diced tomatoes. Add in seasonings. Third, pour in the beef broth. Then cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Remove the lid. Break the lasagna into bite size pieces and stir in..
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes until the noodles are soft. Spoon into bowls. Top with a tablespoon of ricotta cheese, and a handful of mozzarella and parmesan cheese. I also like to sprinkle with fresh basil. Enjoy!.
Add the crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth, and. Brown sausage in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Add lasagna noodles and cook, stirring. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-heat.
If you find this Lasagna Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.