Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton Haleem recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Haleem recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Haleem recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. Additionally before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton haleem recipe. To make mutton haleem you only need 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Haleem:
- You need 2.5 cup of crushed wheat.
- Provide 1.25 cup of barley.
- Take 2 cup of split bengal gram (chana dal).
- You need 1 cup of piegeon pea lentil (arhar dal).
- Get 1 cup of red lentil (masoor dal).
- You need 1 cup of split green gram ( moong dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of split black lentil (urad dal).
- Get 1/2 cup of rice (everything should be well soaked).
- Use 1 +1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1+1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 3 litre of Approx water.
- You need 2 of finely chopped onion (for tadka).
- Take of Ingredients for mutton korma.
- Provide 1 kg of mutton.
- Prepare 3 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 3 tbsp + 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 4 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 150 + 60 ml of oil.
Instructions to make Mutton Haleem:
- In pressure cooker add 1-1.5 litre water and all the soaked and washed dal and rice in it (except wheat and barely) and add turmeric powder and salt..
- Cover the lid and pressure cook for 1 whistle on high flame and 8-10 minutes on low flame..
- After this remove the lid automatically..
- Now in another pressure cooker add 1 litre water and transfer soaked and washed wheat and barley in it and add turmeric powder And salt..
- Cover the lid and pressure cook for 30-35 minutes on low to medium flame till it becomes tender..
- Now heat up a cooker with oil and add onion to it, fry it till it turns brown..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes till the raw smell gone..
- Now add all the listed masalas in it and little bit of water and fry for 4-5 minutes on medium flame..
- Now add washed mutton, mix it and cook for 7-8 minutes on medium to high flame..
- Add 1 glass water, mix it, cover the lid and pressure cook for one whistle on high flame and 8-10 on low flame till mutton becomes tender..
- After that mash wheat and barley with a masher..
- Now in a large vessel add cooked dal and mashed wheat and barley,cook it on low flame..
- Now add cooked mutton and mix it well and cook it for 10 minutes on low flame till all the flavour mix together..
- After cooking for 10-15 minutes turn off the flame..
- Now heat a pan with oil and add onion and fry till golden in colour..
- Now add fried onion in the haleem with oil and give it a good mix..
- Now add coriander leaves, mix it and turn off the flame..
- Now our delicious mutton haleem is ready to serve..
Mutton haleem recipe with step by step pictures- mutton haleem is a ramzan special dish mainly prepared with wheat, rice, different varieties of dal or lentils, and mutton. Though the main ingredients are almost the same for all haleem recipes however it's not easy enough to describe this dish. A famous Iftar delicacy, Haleem has its origin in the Middle East as well as in the Indian subcontinent. Hyderabadi Haleem is a wholesome meal prepared with Wheat, Rice (or at times Barley), lentils and meat. Haleem Recipe: Haleem is a rich mutton stew, popular in the Middle East and Asia.
If you find this Mutton Haleem recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.