Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy momos with pea soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy momos with pea soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy momos with pea soup recipe. To cook cheesy momos with pea soup you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy momos with pea soup:
- Take of For dumplings.
- Take 2 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- Provide 1 pinch of testing salt.
- Use 1/3 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of greenchilli splits.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or White oil.
- Get of For soup.
- Use 1 cup of pea paste.
- Use 1/3 cup of Coriander paste.
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White pepper.
- Take 1/3 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare as your taste of Salt.
Steps to make Cheesy momos with pea soup:
- For dough:- Add Maida, salt and 1 tbsp oil together & sprinkled some water and make a soft dough..
- For dumplings :- Heat a pan with oil. At first add cabbage & saute it with ginger garlic paste, salt and green chilli for 4-5 minutes. Thn add cottage cheese and testing salt & again saute them for 2-3. Then remove the pan from heat & Keep aside for cooling..
- Now cut the same pcs from dough…..make a small Roti & pour the mixture & give your choiceable design…….. Then steamed for 10-15 minutes..
- For soup :- Heat the butter first and tempting it with ginger garlic paste & sugar….. Saute for few seconds. Then add pea paste, Coriander paste, salt and green chilli paste….cooked for 2-3 mins with cover. Then add cream, oregano and peppers and saute for few minutes……Let them cool. Hope it gives fresh flavor..
My family requests it all the time. You can even make your own homemade bread bowls with the recipe on my blog, Yammie's Noshery. —Rachel Preus, Marshall, Michigan. Make Momo Soup easily at home #MomoSoup #MomoSoupRecipe #HealthyMomoSoupRecipe Chicken Momo Recipe : https://www.youtub. Add pepper and, if desired, salt; stir in remaining milk. To make the soup Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan and saute the onions and garlic, until softened.
If you find this Cheesy momos with pea soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.