Indexlicious.com – Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with mushroom & asparagus casserole recipe. To make chicken with mushroom & asparagus casserole you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole:
- Use of Cream Cheese 8oz; softened.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) Can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- Get to taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Use to taste of Paprika.
- Use to taste of Dried Parsley.
- Use 1/2 bunch of Asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Take 1 of pouch Uncle Ben's Ready White Rice; cooked accord. to pkg.
- Prepare 5 of chicken breast tenderloins; shredded.
- Get 1 bag of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 of sleeve Ritz Crackers.
Steps to make Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole:
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water with 2 tsp Chicken Bouillon. Cook chicken until ALMOST done. It will finish cooking in the oven. Shred chicken once cooled and set aside..
- In a large bowl Mix Cream cheese and soups.
- Add spices, mix well..
- Added Asparagus, mix well..
- Add Rice, mix well.
- Add Chicken, mix well.
- Add cheese, leaving some for topping. Mix well..
- Spoon Mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for 30 min @ 350.
- In a pan, melt 1/2 stick butter with 1/4 tsp of chicken bouillon and add crushed Ritz Crackers. Remove once crackers are moistened and set aside..
- Top casserole with Crackers and Shredded Cheese and bake til cheese is melted. About 25 min..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour onto a sheet of wax paper. In a nonstick skillet, combine the vegetable oil and butter or margarine and heat over medium high heat until bubbly and hot. Mix cornstarch and milk until smooth. Add the mushrooms, onion and garlic powder and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
If you find this Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.