Indexlicious.com – My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my pretty boiled egg lunch recipe. To make my pretty boiled egg lunch you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch:
- Get 2 of hard boiled eggs sliced.
- Get 4 slices of Halloumi Cheese grilled.
- You need 8 of Asparagus stems grilled in a little virgin olive oil.
- Get 8-10 Slices of Cucumber.
- Use 8 slices of tomatoe sliced.
- Use 1/2 of an Avocado sliced.
- Take 1 handful of Watercress for the bottom.
- Use 1 of mini red pepper sliced.
Steps to make My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch:
- Add your eggs to water and boil.
- While boiling slice the tomatoes, peppers, avocado,cucumber.
- Next grill the halloumi cheese.
- Then grill the Asparagus.
- When eggs are boiled add them to cold water wait for 1 minute then peel the shell off under cold water.
- Add the watercress to the serving plate.
- Then in two rows add one of each all the way down. Add the asparagus down the sides and middle..
- Finish with a little sea salt and a spray of virgin olive oil..
But a perfectly-cooked, just-runny-enough soft boiled egg that coats your salad with a rich "dressing" is infinitely better. You can definitely pull this one off for a weekday. Really, any packed lunch you can think of could benefit from the addition of a hard-boiled egg (or two). I was looking forward to a tinge of sweetness and something to take the eggs taste off my mouth. Lunch: Two boiled eggs and as many steamed veggies as you like.
If you find this My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.