Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Paneer Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Paneer Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. One thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy paneer steak recipe. You can have spicy paneer steak using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Paneer Steak :
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd / yogurt, thick.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of daniya powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger – garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of besan / gram flour, dry roasted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 3 tsp of oil.
- Provide of VEGETABLES:.
- Get 1/2 of onions, petals.
- Provide 1/2 of capsicum, red & green, cubed.
- You need 5 cubes of paneer / cottage cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Paneer Steak :
- Mix till all the spices are combined well with curd. now add ½ onion petals, ½ cubed capsicum (red & green) and 5 cubes paneer. also add 1 tsp of oil. mix gently till all the vegetables are coated well..
- To marinate, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. after marination, insert the marinated paneer, capsicum and onions into wooden skewers. further, roast it on a hot tawa or grill in oven or tandoor. finally, sprinkle some chaat masala and serve paneer tikka immediately..
Recommended by the head chef of the Calcutta Brasserie in Milton Keynes, Saj Khan. This recipe shows us how to make pan fried spicy beef steak served with fresh vegetable mash and chilli paneer-Indian cottage cheese. Crushed, spicy paneer makes for a great alternative for samosas you won't be able to get enough of.. But paneer can be a great alternative if you love the concept but hate meat. For a Paneer Steak, marinate large slabs in sauces of your choice and grill them to get the charred flavour.
If you find this Spicy Paneer Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.