Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Among the first types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys curried split pea soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys curried split pea soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of medium curry powder or strength of choice.
- Provide 450 g (2 cups) of green split peas.
- Use 1920 ml (8 cups) of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- Get 240 ml (1 cup) of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide of Freshly chopped coriander / cilantro to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion and carrot for around 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and fry a further minute.
- Add the tomato puree and curry powder, stir in and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the split peas, stock and salt.
- Bring to the boil then turn down and let simmer for 35 – 40 minutes or until the peas are softened.
- Before serving stir through the coconut milk and season to taste.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.
This is a great, simple kids dish, kind of a cheats Mac 'n' Cheese. See great recipes for Vickys Garlic, Lemon & Herb … Directions. In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat. A great recipe to warm you up on a cold evening! Making a vegan split pea soup is a pretty simple endeavor, you simply use olive oil to fry up your vegetables in and then use an all vegetable bouillon.
If you find this Vickys Curried Split Pea Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.