Indexlicious.com – Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked seafood mac n cheese recipe. You can cook baked seafood mac n cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese:
- You need 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- Provide 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- Get 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- Use 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- Use 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- Use 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- Get 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- Get 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 Cup of milk.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Old bay seasoning.
Instructions to make Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese:
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..
Add cheeses and stir until smooth. Fold in macaroni, shrimp and crab meat. Next, place the first layer of seafood, using half of each. Add the cooked macaroni and lobster and stir well. Baked Shrimp Mac and Cheese is gooey, rich, creamy comfort food kicked up a notch with Old Bay seasoned shrimp.
If you find this Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.