Indexlicious.com – Frito Mexican Casserole – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Frito Mexican Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frito Mexican Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to frito mexican casserole recipe. To cook frito mexican casserole you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Frito Mexican Casserole:
- Use of meat mixture.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Get of cheesy soup mixture.
- Provide 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 of crushed garlic clove.
- Use 1/2 can of Ro*tel.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Take 1/2 of bag fritos (9 oz ).
- Use 1 can of pinto beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar/jack cheese mix.
- Take of OptionalToppings.
- Use 1 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped lettuce.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- Get 1 of guacamole.
Instructions to make Frito Mexican Casserole:
- Turn oven to 350° Brown ground beef in a saucepan on the stove then drain grease..
- Add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Turn burner to low and simmer 5 minutes..
- In a bowl mix cheddar cheese soup, green onions, cumin, cayenne, crushed garlic clove and 1/2 can Rotel. (You can add more Rotel if needed…..you want cheese mixture to be thick, creamy and pourable).
- Spray a 9×11 with non-stick cooking spray. Layer casserole dish with fritos first, now layer beans then taco meat and pour cheese mixture on meat. Top with lots of yummy shredded cheese to cover completely..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Add you favorite toppings after baking..
Also, I change layering so chips stay crisper, I place meat mixture in pan, then do half to three quarters of the enchilada sauce, then add my chips and cheese on top, and finally use remaining enchilada sauce as more of a garnish on top of chips and cheese. In a large, deep casserole, spray cooking oil just to coat bottom. Press to break up just slightly. Add taco seasoned ground beef and vegetable mixture over Fritos. Spread refried bean mix over meat mixture in casserole.
If you find this Frito Mexican Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.