Indexlicious.com – Stuffed Cabbage Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage soup recipe. To make stuffed cabbage soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Use 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Use 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Take 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Provide 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Use 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Optional:parsley.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and stock. Bring back to a simmer. ⭐ Then, stir in cabbage and cook until cabbage is wilted and softened. ⭐ Finally, stir in rice and cover until rice is ready Bring to a boil then stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the cabbage. Generously add salt and pepper to taste. Add additional vegetable juice if you'd like a thinner soup.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.