Indexlicious.com – Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. To make mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup you only need 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- You need 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- Use 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Take 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Provide 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- Provide 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- Get 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Get 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- Provide 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- Provide 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- Use 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- Provide 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Instructions to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
This recipe is actually from a WW website; but for my low carb diet I added some lean ground beef and made some other adaptions. If you are watching your sodium intake, use low sodium broth and no added salt tomatoes. This low calorie and low carb vegetable soup is my super tasty version of that cabbage soup everyone makes. It's full of flavor, healthy vegetables and easy to freeze. You might also like this low carb taco soup!
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.