Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and chicken harees/ daleem recipe. You can have oats and chicken harees/ daleem using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem:
- Use 800 gm of Chicken breast.
- Provide 1 cup of mixed lentils (bengal gram,split yellow,red and pigeon pea lentils).
- Provide 3 cups of Oats.
- Take 4 of Onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2-3 of Green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blackpepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 5 of peppercorns,2 cinnamon sticks,4 cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cubeb powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cashewnut paste.
Steps to make Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem:
- In a cooking pot, heat ghee and oil together. Saute ginger garlic paste. Add the whole spices now. Saute all for a minute and then add the chicken cubes followed by the spices..
- Cover and let it cook on a low heat. Allow it to cool down a bit and then mash it well. Spices can be adjusted according to taste..
- Next add oats along with 5 -6 cups of water to another pot and let it cook on a low heat. Soak cashews for a few minutes and then make a smooth paste of it..
- Pressure cook mixed lentils with salt to taste,green chillies and turmeric. Once done add them to the simmering oats. Mix well and cook until oats are soft and mushy. Also add cashewnut paste to it. Will be done in 20-25 minutes..
- Now add cooked and mashed chicken to the oats and lentil mix. Stir until well combined. Add deep fried onions along with mint and coriander leaves. Reserve some of these for final garnishing..
- Adjust salt at this point. Sprinkle garam masala and cubeb powders. Mix well and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve hot garnished with fried onions and greens. Also don't forget to add a generous dollop of ghee on top..
This name is on everyone's lips and this dish is in every Hyderabadi's heart. Haleem is a meat stew, cooked along wi. Add instant oats and mix well. Haleem or Halim is a thick, delicious and high calorie porridge popular in the middle east and central Asia for centuries. It is also known for some other names such as Harees/Hareesa, Keshkek, Kichara or Daleem.
If you find this Oats and Chicken Harees/ Daleem recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.