Indexlicious.com – Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice burger with yakiniku stirfry recipe. To cook rice burger with yakiniku stirfry you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry:
- Use of <Rice Patties Ingredients>.
- Take of Cooked Rice 1 bowlful for each (*short grain slightly starchy rice like Sushi Rice).
- Take of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Soy Sauce & Mirin Mix 1 teaspoon each.
- Prepare of <Yakiniku Stirfry Ingredients>.
- Take 300-400 g of Thinly Sliced Pork or Beef.
- Provide of Vegetables enough for 4 burgers.
- Prepare of (*Suggestions: Onion, Carrot, Capsicum, Beans, Asparagus, Cabbage, Shiitake, etc.).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need of Yakiniku Sauce *Find my 'Yakiniku Sauce' recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/.
Instructions to make Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry:
- Make rice patties. Cooked rice needs to be warm to hot, so heat the cooked rice if cold. Devide one rice bowlful warm rice in half and make flat rice balls. Make two patties for each burger..
- Using plastic wrap, press the rice balls firmly to 1cm thick. Using a ramekin or an egg ring is also good method. Oil the ramekin or the ring with Sesame Oil first so that the rice won’t stick to them. Press down the rice very firmly is important..
- Brush Sesame Oil on both sides of the rice patties slightly..
- Cook the patties on each side in a non-stick frying pan or grill until light golden and crispy. Brushing ‘Soy Sauce & Mirin Mix’ slightly will give flavour and colour, but do this at the end very quickly because it burns easily..
- The rice patties that are crispy outside and soft inside can go very well with all kinds of fillings. Here is one great filling ‘Yakiniku Stirfry’..
- Yakiniku Stirfry Method:.
- Oil a heated frypan and cook sliced Pork or Beef. When meat changes the colour, add vegetables and stirfry until the vegetables are cooked. Add Yakiniku Sauce and mix well. *You can fine my 'Yakiniku Sauce' recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/dipping-sauce/.
Mix well to make sure the sesame seeds and garlic don't clump up. Place the bottom rice bun on a plate and top with lettuce leaves. Here is how you cook it. Cook the rice according to your rice cooker instructions and allow it to cool down. To assemble the burger, take one of the rice patties and top with lettuce leaf, add the beef and another lettuce leaf.
If you find this Rice Burger with Yakiniku Stirfry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.