Indexlicious.com – Sauteed Garlic Asparagus – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed Garlic Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed Garlic Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed garlic asparagus recipe. You can have sauteed garlic asparagus using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sauteed Garlic Asparagus:
- Use of Asparagus : a good amount of stalks :).
- You need : 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Sauteed Garlic Asparagus:
- To start, put the cloves in some foil, drizzle some oil and salt and put it in a preheated 180C oven until the cloves get soft and mushy.
- When the oven is doing its work, blanch the asparagus: Cook the asparagus in some boiling water until it is bright green. This should take 3-5mins, then drop them in an ice-bath. This will tenderize the stalks but still keep it crisp and crunchy :).
- Once the blanching is done and the garlic cloves are cooked through, take it out of the oven and mush the garlic with some rock salt with your knife.
- Heat some olive oil in a sauté pan, toss in the garlic and asparagus. Add salt if necessary. After a few minutes transfer it to your serving bowl. Sprinkle over some pepper.
- Serve hot!.
One of my favorite ways to make it is sautéed on the stove top with fresh chopped garlic. Preparing asparagus in this way is versatile: you can enjoy it over a salad, divide it up as a side for the week's meal prep or have it as a side with dinner. Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic and Thyme Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic and Thyme. Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! Come springtime, when stalks of asparagus shoot up from the ground (as if they're celebrating with us!), there isn't much to do to make this easy side dish shine.
If you find this Sauteed Garlic Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.