Indexlicious.com – Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe. To make sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce:
- Provide 2 of lobster tails.
- Take 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Take 1 of beefsteak tomato (or heirloom).
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (give or take).
- Take 3 of lemons (or more – see below).
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (to taste).
Instructions to make Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce:
- Add 1/2 stick butter to sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once it has melted, add a teaspoon or so of salt.
- After removing the woody part of the asparagus, add the remainder into the pan and lightly sauté until it is just slightly tender.
- Add garlic powder (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)..
- Add in the juice of about 3 lemons, (depending on how lemon-y you like your dishes. I love citrus so I tend to add even more)..
- Add finely chopped shallot.
- Add chopped beefsteak tomato.
- Blend all ingredients together for just a few minutes. You don’t want your asparagus getting too soggy..
- Bring the heat down as low as possible while you prep your lobster. (P.S. – you could’ve done this before everything else, as I should have)..
- After removing the lobster meat from the shell, cut into nice thick pieces.
- Add lobster to the pan and combine all ingredients.
- Once the lobster is cooked, (about three minutes), you can plate!.
Pan-roasted then topped with butter poached lobster meat, asparagus and a lemon basil butter sauce. This post may contain affiliate links. This is the only Lobster tails recipe you'll ever need and it's surprisingly easy! The broiled lobster meat is crazy tender, juicy and each bite is tantalizingly flavorful, especially after dipping into the warm garlic lemon butter. Line the top third of the asparagus with lemon slices from the other half of your lemon (optional).
If you find this Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.