Indexlicious.com – Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tendon soup with vegetables / nilaga / bone broth recipe. You can cook beef tendon soup with vegetables / nilaga / bone broth using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth:
- Provide 500-700 g of beef, with tendon and bone in.
- Take 2 of medium red onions, quartered.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use 3 of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, quartered.
- Get 3 pinches of black peppercorns.
- Get to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of water.
- Use 1 of beef bullion or broth cube.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese pechay (see step 9 photo), separated.
- You need 4-5 of cabbage leaves, whole but separated.
- Get 1 bunch of green beans, tips and threads removed.
- You need 2 of carrots, quartered.
- You need 1 stalk of leek, cut crosswise (optional).
Steps to make Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth:
- Since this is beef tendon, you'll need a pressure cooker! Rub salt and pepper all over the beef. Add in the bones (this is what makes it tasty!), the beef meat, and the tendon in the pot. Throw in one of the onions, the bay leaves and 3 garlic cloves. Add the bullion cube and 3-4 cups water, depending on size of your pot. It should cover the beef..
- Cover properly and pressure cook for 15 mins- btw only start timing it when it starts to whistle. So that means its actually in the pot for more than 15… Take note of this..
- When it's time, turn off the heat and follow your pressure cooker instructions to avoid getting scalded with boiling liquid!.
- After opening, bring it back to the stove. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add your potatoes and the remaining onions, garlic. Simmer on medium heat covered. About 10 mins..
- Add your carrots, simmer for another 7 minutes..
- Add green beans, leeks, cover another 3 mins. I normally add one red finger chili at this point, and I run my knife in the middle to let the heat come out when cooking. Gives just enough spiciness to the soup. ;).
- Taste, adjust saltines or spiciness. Add the the pechay, cover for another minute then turn off the heat..
- Leave it covered for another 2 minutes then separate the veggies unto a plate to prevent over cooking..
- Serve while hot. Eat with rice (in Asia)..
Add in the bones (this is what makes it tasty!), the beef meat, and the tendon in the pot. Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth step by step. Since this is beef tendon, you'll need a pressure cooker! Rub salt and pepper all over the beef. Add in the bones (this is what makes it tasty!), the beef meat, and the tendon in the pot.
If you find this Beef Tendon Soup with vegetables / Nilaga / Bone Broth recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.