Indexlicious.com – Easy Plain Naan Bread – Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy plain naan bread recipe. To make easy plain naan bread you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- Prepare 200 grams of plain flour or strong bread flour I used wholemeal bread flour.
- Take 1 grams of sweetner.
- Use 6 grams of dry active yeast.
- Provide 150 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 16 grams of margarine I used flora light.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Topping for Top & bottom.
- Get 17 grams of Oil/butter/margarine your choice I used Weight watchers spread.
Instructions to make Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- Using breadmaker add water, then flour.
- Put sweetner in 1 corner & salt in another.
- Put margarine just around outside of middle.
- Add yeast in middle.
- Put machine on dough and when 90 minutes up turn machine off and divide dough..
- Shape into tear shapes on greaseproof paper and cover for 30 minutes.
- After 25 minutes put grill on high and line with aluminium foil..
- Brush top of each naan with butter/oil i pressed naans flat as they rise a bit under the grill, then put on grill pan butter side down, then brush tops.
- carefully grill until golden brown and crispy then turn over. 7-10 minutes.
- Serve with curry & rice, or slice little in middle like pocket and fill with cheese, eggs or favourite filling..
You Won't Believe How Easy It Is To Make And Will Want It As A Side To Every Meal. Naan bread is the doughy engine behind every Indian restaurant, and a table without it is sacrilege to fans of Indian food. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and add the yeast mixture (for plain flour) or the water (for self-raising flour). Add the ghee (or oil/butter) and salt and mix well. Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat.
If you find this Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.