Indexlicious.com – Indonesian Style Chicken Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Style Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Style Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian style chicken soup recipe. You can cook indonesian style chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Style Chicken Soup:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken, cut into 6 pieces.
- Provide 4 of carrots. Peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 12 of green beans. cut into 3 or 4 depends on the length.
- Take 1 of big potato, cut into quarters and then cut again into 2.
- Get 1 of tomato, cut into quarters.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion. Cut about 3 cm pieces.
- Provide 1 stalk of small celery, cut the same way as the green onion.
- Provide 2 pieces of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Provide as needed of Nutmeg, just a bit. Crushed.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Provide as needed of Chicken stock granules.
- Get as needed of Some crispy fried shallots for topping.
- Take as needed of Some water.
Instructions to make Indonesian Style Chicken Soup:
- Put some water in a pot add the chicken in. Let it simmer until the chicken is cooked and the natural oil from the chicken comes out..
- Throw away the bubbles that come out during simmering. Drain the chicken so the broth is clean. At this point you can use the broth but if you don't like it, you can throw it away and make another broth so it will be cleaner..
- Put the garlic cloves and nutmeg into the chicken, let it simmer again..
- Then put in the potatoes and the carrots. Cook until they are soft enough. Then add the green beans, cook for 5 minutes. Add in the tomato..
- Then add the green onions and celery. Add in the seasonings to your taste. Cook for another 5 minutes or more. Turn off the heat..
- Serve. Good on it's own but as always we eat it with some rice. Don't forget to top it with some fried shallots if you have it. Enjoy..
To make the chicken stock, heat the vegetable oil in large stock pot over high heat. See recipes for Instant Indonesian "Soto Ayam" (Yellow Chicken Soup) too. Instructions Clean the chicken and cut in chunks. Boil them in ½ litre of hot boiling water (from the kettle) until the poultry is. And fry the ginger garlic and pepper in a cooking pot until it's fragrant.
If you find this Indonesian Style Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.