Indexlicious.com – Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus – Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus recipe. To cook mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Use 2 (1 Pound) of Alaskan King Salmon Filets.
- Prepare 2 of Bricks Hickory Wood.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Apple Wood Shavings.
- You need 1 Cup of Alder Wood Shavings.
- Use to taste of Sea Salt.
- Use to taste of Ground Sumac [a fantastic lemony flavored Cherokee herb for fish].
- Take to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Granulated Garlic.
- Use as needed of Olive Oil [+ reserves].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Dill.
- Provide as needed of Lemon Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Asparagus [with olive oil & lemon pepper].
- Take as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [for asparagus, if opted].
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [optional].
- You need as needed of Chilled Capers [optional].
- Use as needed of Oversized Bagels [optional].
- Prepare as needed of Chilled Chardonnay.
Instructions to make Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Gather your woods and shavings..
- Place your woods and shavings in your smoker. Bring smoker up to 200°. Fill water reservoir 3/4 full. [not pictured but it sits directly underneath top grid].
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil. Check for any bones and pull of need be..
- Season your fillets to taste. Do not use fresh herbs to BBQ.Feel free to go heavy on the Sumac tho! Place salmon on a ventilated rack – skin side down. Do not use fresh herbs on anything BBQ/Grill style as they will only burn and wither quickly, Use only dried herbs when BBQ'ing/Smoking..
- Cover tightly and smoke for 1.5 hours. Monitor temperature to make sure she stays at a steady 200°..
- Check fish half way thru for doneness and re-seal smoker quickly. You don't want to flare your woods and burn them out. Look at her! Ain't she pretty?!.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Cut off the bottom 2" of stems. Coat asparagus with garlic olive oil and season with lemon pepper and parmasean cheese. Grill for 30 minutes at 250°. Longer of need be depending upon thickness..
- Serve smoked salmon with fresh lemon slices and fresh dill..
- Feel free to turn any salmon leftovers into an elegant salmon bagel spread!.
Our Smoked salmon fillets are smoked in the same carefully and time-consuming native American tradition. Our salmon are caught in Alaska waters and delivered to our ketchikan Smokehouse within days. At the Smokehouse, they are hand-filleted and soaked in a traditional native American brine. The salmon is then smoked over Alderwood fires. Buy Wild Alaska Salmon Online Direct From the Fisherman.
If you find this Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.