Indexlicious.com – My Peppered Marinated Steak with Onions garlic, Wedge Chips. – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Peppered Marinated Steak with Onions garlic, Wedge Chips. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Peppered Marinated Steak with Onions garlic, Wedge Chips. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Peppered Marinated Steak with Onions garlic, Wedge Chips. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my peppered marinated steak with onions garlic, wedge chips. recipe. To cook my peppered marinated steak with onions garlic, wedge chips. you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Peppered Marinated Steak with Onions garlic, Wedge Chips. :
- Take 2 of Quick Fry Steaks marinated in Rainbow peppers + steak sauce.
- You need 1/4 of large onion cut into strips.
- Get 1/2 Clove of Garlic crushed.
- Provide of Maris Piper Potatoes for the wedge chips, Just enough for two.
- You need 3 of tomatoes sliced thick.
- Use 9 of Asparagus spears.
- Provide of Some Spinach for the serving plate.
- Get of Some lettuce for the serving plate.
- Take of Black cracked peppercorns.
- Provide of Rainbow Peppers.
- Provide 1 of little Cayenne Pepper.
Steps to make My Peppered Marinated Steak with Onions garlic, Wedge Chips. :
- Cut the chips leave skin on and cut thick. Heat up the oil to deep fry. Dont let the oil get too hot just add the chips to the basket and drop them in. Cook on medium for 10 minutes then shake the chips around and cook on high until the are cooked and crisp..
- Meanwhile add the Asparagus to the grill and the sliced tomatoes. Add rainbow pepper and salt.
- Add lettuce and spinach on the serving plate..
- Add the butter to a frying pan melt it add the garlic and pepper and cook the onions in it until they are soft take the onion out and set aside..
- Now the chips are near done. So add the marinated steaks to the pan that the onions were in. Add the heat then add the steaks fry both sides for 3 minutes each. At the end add the onions back in the pan with the steak.
- Turn the Asparagus over and the Tomatoes..
- In another frying pan add a little veg oil and when you strain the chips from oil add to the frying pan add lots of Rainbow pepper, little salt, and a little cayenne pepper mix the chips in this and coat all over..
- Add the grilled Asparagus and Tomatoes on the lettuce.
- Next the steak and onions..
- Serve Hot and Enjoy..
Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Chilli flakes / red pepper flakes. Place the potato on a cutting board in front of you and with a sharp knife, slice down onto the potato cutting it in half, lengthwise. To carve, cut the loin meat and the fillet meat away from the bone.
If you find this My Peppered Marinated Steak with Onions garlic, Wedge Chips. recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.