Indexlicious.com – Spicy Enchiladas – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy enchiladas recipe. To make spicy enchiladas you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Enchiladas:
- Use 5 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Peppers.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Take 1 Tin (290 g) of Hot & Spicy mixed beans.
- Provide 100 g of Passata.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Use 1 of Garlic clove, crushed.
- Get 120 g of Reduced fat Cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Weight Watchers wraps.
- Provide of Frylight.
Instructions to make Spicy Enchiladas:
- Cut each chicken breast in half and place them all into an oven proof dish along with the sliced peppers and half of the onion sliced..
- Sprinkle onto the chicken the chilli, paprika and cumin and mix well. Cover the dish in foil and place in the oven and cook fir 20 mins until the chicken is cooked through..
- Meanwhile in a saucepan fry off the remaining half of the onion (chopped finely) along with the garlic. After a few minutes add the passata, hot beans, Sriracha sauce and Oregano. Simmer on a low/med heat until the chicken is cooked..
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and shred it up with a fork, to make small pieces. Add to this 3/4 of the tomato based sauce that you have made and mix well..
- Place wraps in a clean oven proof dish and spoon portions of the mixture into each wrap followed by some grated cheese. Roll the wrap up and continue the process until all the wraps are filled..
- Pour the remain 1/4 of the sauce evenly over the wraps and sprinkle the last of the remaining cheese over the top before placing in the oven for 5/10 mins until the cheese has melted over the top..
- (optional) Sprinkle with chilli flakes or fresh coriander to serve.
They're served with a flavorful sauce packed with jalapeno peppers. Follow my recipe for Spicy Quinoa & Black Bean Vegan Enchiladas With Homemade Vegan Enchilada Sauce How to store spicy quinoa and black bean vegan enchiladas. Flavorful, spicy, cheesy and very satisfying! Cheesy, melty, and overflowing with meaty goodness, these Spicy Enchiladas are everything you've been searching for in the perfect dinner meal. For something a little different, fill enchiladas with chicken and scallions, and cover them with a spicy pumpkin sauce and cheddar cheese.
If you find this Spicy Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.