Indexlicious.com – Turkey And Asparagus Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey and asparagus soup recipe. You can cook turkey and asparagus soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey And Asparagus Soup:
- You need of leftover Asparagus tips and or asparagus'es (a good amount).
- Prepare of leftover mashed/boiled potatoes.
- Take of leftover broccoli.
- Use of leftover turkey meat.
- Get of leftover snowpeas.
- Get 1 can of white beans.
- Take of leftover mashed parsnips.
- Use of water.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need of Any leftover turkey/chicken carcasses and or pork and beef bones.
Instructions to make Turkey And Asparagus Soup:
- There's no set way of doing this recipe. However I do suggest using the asparagus for the base of the soup..
- Bring the bones to the boil for about 15-20 minutes with the chicken stock cube, a pinch of salt and with plenty of water. Reduce the liquid to a broth like consistency, stirring occasionally..
- When done strain the liquid into another pot using a sieve. Be careful not to burn yourself..
- Add whatever vegetables you want to the pot including any mashed or already cooked, and bring to the boil. This will take 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your vegetables and whether they are cooked or not. It does not matter whether you slightly over cook the vegetables..
- When the vegetables are cooked using an electric food processor, pulse until the vegetables have turned into a thick creamy consistency..
- Return to the pot and add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste if needs be..
- In the meantime add the remaining vegetables, you want to leave whole. I would suggest adding vegetables that are already cooked. I used frozen peas, broccoli, I also added the can of beans and Turkey meat and let it simmer for a further 10 or so minutes on a low to medium heat stirring occasionally..
- When done let it rest for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and serve..
Let boil. with dash of pepper. Here is how you cook it. The ingredients needed to cook Turkey And Asparagus Soup: Get of leftover Asparagus tips and or asparagus'es (a good amount). Stir broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, turkey breast meat, asparagus, bell pepper, and instant soup mix into broth. Combine soup and water; spoon over turkey.
If you find this Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.