Indexlicious.com – Asparagus Soup – Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Asparagus Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus soup recipe. You can cook asparagus soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asparagus Soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 medium of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of stock vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 bunch of asparagus.
- Get 3 large of potatoes.
- Take 300 ml of double cream.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Asparagus Soup:
- slice onion and garlic and set aside..
- chop the ends off the asparagus and dispose. then cut asparagus in half and set aside. cut potatoes In medium sized cubes..
- wash asparagus and potatoes and drain..
- turn the hob on on medium heat. add butter to a deep pan and place on the hob..
- when butter melts add salt, pepper, onion and garlic and fry until it softens. when soft add potatoes and asparagus and sauté for about 5 minutes..
- add water and stock and bring to the boil until potatoes and asparagus are soft and cooked, then turn off hob and set aside to cool for about 30 minutes..
- when cooled use hand blender and blend ensuring everything is blended..
- then add double cream, mix and reheat and serve..
In a heavy pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add the chopped asparagus to the pot, along with the chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Purée the soup with a hand-held immersion blender until smooth and creamy. Add asparagus, milk, broth, potatoes, salt and pepper, increase heat to medium high and cook until thick and bubbling, stirring often. Add cheese, tomato and sour cream and simmer until cheese is melted.
If you find this Asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.