Indexlicious.com – Simple Lobster Tail – Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Lobster Tail recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Lobster Tail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Lobster Tail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple lobster tail recipe. To make simple lobster tail you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Lobster Tail:
- Get 1 of Fresh lobster tails.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of of butter.
Steps to make Simple Lobster Tail:
- Boil 4 to 6 cups of water.
- Add lobster tails to boiling water and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook time: Simmer 1 minute per 1oz. So if your lobster tail is 5oz, leave in for 5 minutes. (This does not increase by quantity, if you are boiling 4 lobster tails, all at 5oz each, time in water will remain 5 minutes)..
- As the lobster tails simmer, slice your lemon into 4 slices, and melt your butter in the microwave for 1 minute..
- Pull your lobster tails from water and use kitchen shears to cut them long ways. You just want to cut the shell, you can use a knife to cut the lobster evenly and spread apart for your butterfly effect. Do not cut all the way to the bottom shell, just a nice gentle slice ontop to spread apart the lobster will work nicely..
If you don't have a grill or barbecue, OR you don't necessarily want to use your oven, the easiest way to get delicious, crispy and charred lobster meat is straight in the pan. This is a classic and simple way to cook lobster, using very basic, very delicious ingredients! Garlic: I use fresh garlic here; about three cloves, minced or pressed. Paprika: This tasty spice adds a great taste and color to the dish. Using kitchen shears, cut through the top of the lobster shells, down the center, just to the tails.
If you find this Simple Lobster Tail recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.